Tuesday, September 23
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Glen Allen Cultural Arts Center
The Aging with Grace Annual Gathering, organized by the Alzheimer’s Association, brings together Pastors, Church Leaders, and Community Caregivers from many different denominations and disciplines to connect, learn and share their experiences with leading experts in the fields of Senior Ministry and Aging Related Issues.
As part of the event, our own Dan Bagby will lead a discussion on “Grief & Support For An Aging Congregation.”
The seminar costs $15 if registering in advance and includes lunch.
- $15 (lunch included)
- $35 at the door
- Online Registration
- Call: 804-321-3300
Multiple Break Out Sessions Including:
- From Medical to Practical: Aging Issues from a Medical Perspective
- Family Dynamics in Crisis: Caring for those who Care
- From Prayer to Practical: Pastoral Care for Aging Members
- Wills, POAs & Other Legal Documents: What You Need As You Age
- End of Life & Grief Support: From Suffering to Grace
For more information please visit the Virginia Council of Churches website.